Poultry Farm Kwara-June-2018
Initial Investment: ₦ 0
Nigeria has an annual deficit of over 60 million tons of chicken meat processed from boiler valued at 120 Trillion Naira. Importation takes up about 40 percent of local consumption. With the high dollar rates, the gap in supply will increase.
Our farmers have specialized in rearing poultry chicken with zero to low fat.
What does my sponsorship cover?
1) Renting the poultry farm on your behalf
2) Insurance from Leadway Assurance to cover the farm investment and farmers
3) Farm inputs including the chicks, feeding and treatment against any form of disease
4) Farmers labour to work on the farm
5) Logistics to get the chicken to the market to sell them
Farm Location: Ilorin, Kwara State
Chicken Type: Broiler (for meat consumption)
Farm Visits: This can be arranged for Farm Sponsors only. Please call us or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Farm visit”