Rice Farm Kwara
Initial Investment: ₦ 0
Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa (Asian rice) or Oryza glaberrima (African rice).
As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia. It is the agricultural commodity with the third-highest worldwide production, after sugarcane and maize, according to 2012 FAOSTAT data.
Rice is the most important grain with regard to human nutrition and caloric intake, providing more than one-fifth of the calories consumed worldwide by humans.
Rice farming which is undoubtedly the most profitable business in the Nigerian agricultural sector is set to grow year-on-year.
What does my investment cover?
1) Renting the plots of land on your behalf
2) Insurance from Leadway Assurance to cover the farms throughout the farming cycle
3) Farm inputs including high-quality seeds, fertilizers and farm tools
4) Farmers labour to work on the farm
5) Logistics to get the harvested Rice from farm to market
Farm Size: 3,500 Acres
Farm Location: Patigi, Kwara State
Farm Visits: This can be arranged for Farm Sponsors only. Please call us or send a mail to email@example.com with the subject “Farm visit”